About the Customer:
Customer is a comprehensive public college, providing access to a range of flexible programs, from community enrichment to the baccalaureate degree, emphasizing student success, embracing excellence and diversity, as well as fostering innovation to enhance teaching and learning.
The University is recognized as Top 10 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in the nation in rankings by U. S. News & World Report.
Project Summary: Customer required a rapid replacement of its Managed Services and Hosting vendor for full suite support of PeopleSoft HCM, Financials, Campus Solutions, Portal, OBIA and Hyperion. During the vendor transition, we provided a plan for the following
Customer Environment Definition (CED): Documentation of the environments, including operating and development environments, operational and procedural standards, libraries, naming conventions, and release procedures.
Governance Plan: Documentation of the processes that govern the project, such as management of assigned work, escalation procedures, performance monitoring and reporting, request for Services or reporting incidents, Service level status, and other governance aspects.
Service Desk: A systematic process and tool for receiving, distributing, tracking, reporting, and closing problem and Service requests.
Our Managed Services support includes Service Desk, Production Support, as well as Maintenance and Development Support, including the following:
- Incident management with break fix support
- Release management with application patches, bundles, maintenance packs, quarterly and regulatory patching
- Application and Database management with change control, OEM monitoring alerts
- Refreshes, database backup, recovery and failover setup, application security, administration performance management and capacity planning.
- Response to requests for training, user demonstration, and application information.
- System performance management and database optimization.
- Change, release and control of patches, PUMs/Bundles, fixes, tools upgrades, regulatory and compliance updates, and approved changes.
- Backlog management, root cause analysis, and corrective, adaptive or perfective maintenance.
- Data management activities in support of development testing.
We are also transitioning our customer to Amazon Web Services to host the HCM, Campus Solutions, FSCM and Interaction Hub environments, which support 1,100 Employees and 17,500 students. Our hosting services include supporting the hardware, operating software, application software, database software, network and communication infrastructure necessary for each environment’s functions. ERPA is also responsible for assessing the infrastructure scalability to accommodate anticipated system, transaction and storage growth.
Key Technologies & Services:
- EPM Data Warehouse & Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)