Customer has PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 applications at its 23 campuses and the Chancellor’s Office (CO). Each campus operates from a centralized Financial reporting system (CFRS). This system was a custom built data warehouse utilizing Oracle Database, OBIEE 11.g and DataStage ETL. The solution was out dated and the Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tool, DataStage 8.5 was being de-supported by IBM in September 2016. This caused great concern with the interoperability and integration of peripheral system and technologies as they moved forward with new versions and were no longer backward compatible with the outdated PS EPM platform.
The ERPA Solution:
ERPA Re-implemented Customer’s Central Financial Data Warehouse on most current technology available in Oracle’s Business Intelligence Applications – Financial Analytics 18.104.22.168.2.
- High Availability Financial Production Data Warehouse
- Achieved FI DWH and Reporting Best Business Practices
- Enabled Strategies to Purge and Archive PeopleSoft Data
- Advanced Data Visualization and End User Manipulation
- Establish a data warehouse platform with the ability to house all functional data sets in HR, Finance, Student and custom and provide cross functional reporting
- Retire Legacy Technology
- Oracle BI Applications 22.214.171.124.2 (ODI) Financial Analytics Implementation