Customer is an American metropolitan public research university in Greater Miami, Florida, United States. Customer is classified as a research university with highest re- search activity by the Carnegie Foundation. Customer is the 2nd-largest in Florida, and the 4th-largest in the United States by enrolment. Total enrolment in fall 2016 was 55,112 students, including 8,770 graduate students.
Customer has PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 and PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 applications with no data warehouse ecosystem. They had challenges in finding a single point of truth across all departments in order to satisfy regulatory reporting and manage institutional effectiveness. Additionally, the business unit’s desire of more sophisticated analytic reporting capability was high.
The ERPA Solution:
Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) 18.104.22.168.2 Human Resource Analytics and ODI were implemented as a single source of truth across the university. Also, ERPA deployed our Rapid Path Implementation program to complete this project in six months.
- High Availability Student Information Data Warehouse
- Enabled Strategies to Purge and Archive PeopleSoft Data
- Advanced Data Visualization and End User Manipulation
- Automated reporting for Board of Governors Reporting
- Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) 22.214.171.124.2 Human Resource Analytics