Customer is an American metropolitan public research university in Greater Miami, Florida, United States. Customer is classified as a research university with highest research activity by the Carnegie Foundation. Customer is the 2nd largest in Florida, and the 4th largest in the United States by enrolment. Total enrolment in fall 2016 was 55,112 students, including 8,770 graduate students.
Customer has PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 and PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 applications with no data warehouse ecosystem. They had challenges in finding a single point of truth across all departments in order to satisfy regulatory reporting and manage institutional effectiveness. Additionally, the business unit’s desire of more sophisticated analytic reporting capability was high. Lastly, the Customer’s Board of Governors had mandated all state Universities fulfil Progress reporting on Key Performance Indicator (KPI) related to their Performance Based Funding Model which was being done manually.
The ERPA Solution:
Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) 184.108.40.206.2 Custom Student Information Analytics and Oracle Data Integration (ODI) were implemented to satisfy Customer’s Board of Governors reporting requirements.
- High Availability Student Information Data Warehouse
- Enabled Strategies to Purge and Archive PeopleSoft Data
- Advanced Data Visualization and End User Manipulation
- Automated reporting for Board of Governors Reporting
- Establish a data warehouse platform with the ability to house all functional data sets in HR, Finance, Student and custom and provide cross functional reporting.
- Oracle BI Applications (OBIA) 220.127.116.11